Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Miles's Journal

Sneaking into my journal are you~

Miles's Journal Statistics
View Miles's profile
Entries 264 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 14 entries are private (5.3% of total)
Views 105009
Replies Miles has made 684 comments [view stats]
Comments 3199 comments (12.12 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 395 props given to Miles [who be proppin?]
Buddies 70 buddies
Relation You are not Miles's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jul 29, 2008 - 08:55 AM
Shit's official. Furpile in Japan looooool
(since everyone always refers to internet meets with me as furpiles )

After a 2 month delay I'm officially meeting Kairyu in Japan from August 11th (will be 12th when we get there) to the 22nd. That's right... tickets GET! Somehow all of his delays scored us cheaper tickets. Still need to reserve a hotel room for our stay in Tokyo where hopefully Kairyu won't blow all his money in the Pokemon center. There we'll get all the shopping and exploring out of the way before heading on the JRAIL to Osaka. My teacher also has a friend who lives in tokyo that she'll call up and have meet with us if I want so we won't be totally lost. I'll ask her about that in class tonight. Osaka will serve as a central hub while we explore different temples in nearby towns and what not and experience Japanese culture and take billions of pictures.

Fuck I am super excited right now.Too bad Peter isn't still staying in Japan anymore. I heard Temari wants to come. However, お金がありません。 :3333

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (17 pounces)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #174 of 250]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Miles's Journal