Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Miles's Journal

Sneaking into my journal are you~

Miles's Journal Statistics
View Miles's profile
Entries 264 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 14 entries are private (5.3% of total)
Views 105016
Replies Miles has made 684 comments [view stats]
Comments 3199 comments (12.12 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 395 props given to Miles [who be proppin?]
Buddies 70 buddies
Relation You are not Miles's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jun 19, 2008 - 12:09 AM
So my teacher has My Neighbor Totoro.
So after watching My Neighbor Totoro I tried to see if my teacher would show it in class. She actually has the DVD. Then I practiced my Japanese with her. I guess I've made decent progress in 9 months of study.

Spoiler:
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 12:18 PM
To: 'Sensei'
Subject: RE:

ええ、私は仕事をしています。今ひまだから、仕事でEメールを書いてもいいですよ。日本語のじしょがあるか ら、書くのEメールやさしです。でも、いつ日本語ではなすのしている、じしょをつかってはいけません。(D id I say this correctly? "But when speaking in Japanese I cannot use a dictionary") それから、クラスで日本語で話すのれんしゅしたいです。

ジェラミー

Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 10:56 AM
To: Jeremy
Subject: Re:

ところで、(BTW) ジェラミーさんは 今 仕事を していますか?
Eメールをしても いいですか? いい仕事ですね。 私も ジェラミーさんの会社で はたらきた いです。
先生より

On 6/18/08, Sensei wrote:
ジェラミーさん、
日本語が上手になりましたね。
日本人が 書いたEメールだと 思いました。
ちょっと まちがいが あったから、今日 クラスで おしえますね。

さて(BTW)、 私も 宮崎駿(みやざきはやお)の映画が 好きですよ。
ゆっくりだけど、たくさんの メッセージがあると思います。
テキサス大学では 宮崎さんの映画を おしえるクラスがあります。おもしろいですね。
私も日本語ではなくて、日本の映画を クラスでおしえたいです。
では、今日 クラスで会いましょう。
先生、

On 6/18/08, Jeremy wrote:
せんせい、

メールどもありがとうございます。日本語のE-メールはいいれんしゅうです。先生のメールをわかりました。
私は昨日仕事のあとにとてもいそがしいから、日本語のじゅぎょうへ行きませんでした。ごめなさい。月曜日と 水曜日に仕事のあといそがしくありません。日本語のじゅぎようへ来ます。日本語をれんしょうし たいです。

はやお・みやざきさんの映画はとてもいいですね。私は千と千尋の神隠し(Spirited Away in
US)や魔女の宅急便(Kiki's Delivery Service in US)やハウルの動く城(Howl's Moving Castle)が好きです。先生は見たことがありますか?
ジェラミー

Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 10:04 PM

ジェラミーさん、

メールありがとう。私もトトロのDVDがありますよ。

かわいいえいがですね。私もこのえいががだいすきです。

クラスでは時間がないので、みれません。ごめんなさい。

でも、みんなに話して、うちで見てもらいましょう。
ありがとうね。

今日、ジェラミーさんはクラスへ来ませんでしたね。どうしてですか?
仕事がいそがしいですか?
明日は来ますか?
では、クラスで会いましょう。
先生

On 6/17/08, Jeremy wrote:

おはようございます。

お元気ですか?私は今とてもつまらないです。先生、となりとトトロ(My Neighbor Totoro)を見たことがありますか?となりとトトロは日本のアニメです。そして、この映画はとてもかわ いくて、おもしろいと思います。クラスでみんなでとなりとトトロをみてもいいですか?わたしたしは日本語で 見ます。Listening Comprehensionをれんしゅうするから、えい語のサブタイトルをつかいません。このウェブサイト を見てください:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totoro

よかったら、先生にとなりとトトロをかりてもいいですよ。
ジェラミー

Babelfish translation that makes no sense:
Spoiler:
Sent: Wednesday and June 18, 200,812: 18 PM
To: ' Sensei' Subject:
RE:

Obtaining you obtain, I have worked. Therefore now spare time, it is possible to write E-mail with work, is. The Japanese [ji] to do, because there is a [yo], you write E-mail easily is. So, when you release it has done with Japanese, the [ji] it does and the [yo] does not have to be used. (D id I say this correctly? " But when speaking in Japanese I cannot use a dictionary") Then, the goodwill palpus which in class you speak in Japanese we would like to do is. [jierami]

Sent: Wednesday and June 18, 200,810: 56 AM
By the way, (BTW) has [jierami] now worked? It is possible to do E-mail, is? With good work shank. I would like to work at the company of [jierami], is.

From teacher
ON 6/18/08, Sensei wrote:

It becomes skillful [jierami] and Japanese, the better seed. You thought that it is the E-mail which the Japanese writes. Don't you think? just a little because there was the mistake, it can do in present class. Well (BTW), I come Miyazaki 駿 (the seeing and the [za] and quickly) we like the movie. But slowly you think that there are many messages. At the Texas university there is a class which can do the Miyazaki movie. Being funny, the shank. Me is not Japanese and the movie of the [te] and Japan is done in class and it is nature. So, it will meet in present class.
Teacher,

ON 6/18/08,
Jeremy wrote: Teacher, The mail thank you. As for Japanese E-[meru] it is and it is to insert the palpus arm does. The mail of the teacher it was understood. Because I am busy very after yesterday work, it did not go to the Japanese [ji] [yu] [gi] [yo] [u]. The [me] do. Monday and Wednesday after the work it is not busy. To the Japanese [ji] [yu] [gi] way it comes. The [re] it is to do Japanese, the [yo] [u] we would like to do, is. Quickly the movie of the seeing and the [za] coming very in calling the shank. I hide God of thousand and Chihiro, (Spirited Away in US) and house emergency of the witch flight (Kiki' s Delivery Service in US) and the castle where howl moves (Howl' s Moving Castle) we like. As for the teacher you have seen? [jierami] -----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday and June 17, 200,810: 04 PM

[jierami],
Mail thank you. Me there is DVD of [totoro]. It is lovely, in to be to obtain, the shank. Me this to be to obtain, it is the chair coming which is. Because in class there is no time, you see and the [re] increase are. The [me] it is do. So, speaking to everyone, you make see in inside. Don't you think? thank you. Today, [jierami] it does not come to class being, it does, the seed. Why is? Work is busy, is? Does tomorrow come? So, it will meet in class.
Teacher

ON 6/17/08, Jeremy wrote:

Good morning it is.

It is vigorous? I now am trivial very, is. The teacher, with the appearance [totoro] (My Neighbor Totoro) you have seen? With the appearance [totoro] is the Japanese animation. And, as for this movie being very lovely, you think that it is funny. In class it is possible to see [totoro] as the appearance with everyone, is? It transferred and you see with Japanese. The [re] it is the palpus thin from the [ru], to be to obtain Listening Comprehension, subtitle of language is not used. Please look at this web sight: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totoro
When it is good, the appearance [totoro] the temporary [te] is good in the teacher, is.
[jierami

I'm going to LA for a weekend in July to visit Magic Mountain. I like roller coasters and I heard this place is full of them.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 pounces)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #158 of 250]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Miles's Journal