Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Miles's Journal

Sneaking into my journal are you~

Miles's Journal Statistics
View Miles's profile
Entries 264 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 14 entries are private (5.3% of total)
Views 105007
Replies Miles has made 684 comments [view stats]
Comments 3199 comments (12.12 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 395 props given to Miles [who be proppin?]
Buddies 70 buddies
Relation You are not Miles's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
May 26, 2008 - 11:46 PM
So much for the three day weekend.
Tired
I spent the last 2 days sick with today being the worst. I think I got sick off of someone from that party on Friday night. Today I have a fever and spent a majority of the day in bed. If I'm up and about for too long I get dizzy and nauseous. Plus I have a runny nose and a bad cough. It's kind of disappointing if you ask me. I might call in to work tomorrow if this keeps up.

I have made good progress in Pokemon. Down to two badges to go and I finally have my Lucario. I also spent some of my 600 dollars on a brand new DS Lite. I dig the smaller size and the clearer screen. It sucks I have to rebuild my friend lists in all my games though.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 pounces)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #152 of 250]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Miles's Journal