Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Miles's Journal

Sneaking into my journal are you~

Miles's Journal Statistics
View Miles's profile
Entries 264 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 14 entries are private (5.3% of total)
Views 105274
Replies Miles has made 684 comments [view stats]
Comments 3199 comments (12.12 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 395 props given to Miles [who be proppin?]
Buddies 70 buddies
Relation You are not Miles's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Aug 15, 2007 - 12:36 AM
Why I'm not turning into a bobo.
Tired
Quote:
What's somewhat ironic is that over the past year, Milesy has turned into more of a bobo than Rich (apart from the drinking part?). That's quite disturbing. -_o
This is a quote from a friend of mine from the internet. And they aren't the only one to have said this about me. As much as I hate drama I'd just like to clarify something. Please don't put me on the same level as him.

I'll admit I have been a bit evasive when it comes to PMs or IMs. There's a good reason why I haven't been as active and social as I was back then. When you're attending school and only working 15-20 hours a week you have lots of free time. Especially when you had small portions of homework to do. I had a huge amount of free time to do as I pleased.

Now I'm 22. I'm done with school and working full time to support myself *I don't live at home anymore). 5 days a week. 8AM to 5PM. This gives me about 4-5 hours to myself a night. During that time I need to eat dinner, run errands, complete my chores, play video games, spend time with my kitten, socialize with my friends, and then talk to my internet buddies. Once those hours are up I head off to bed in order to wake up and repeat the day again. The two days I have off I usually spend time with my family and friends or helping someone do something. If I have the day to myself I spend it playing video games and catching up on the internet or with my internet pals.

As you can see, it can be pretty hard sometimes. Especially right now since I'm in the process buying a condominium in Sacramento. I had to sign a ton of papers, call and cancel my services at the apartment, order services at the condo, pack up all of my stuff, visit the title company, and order a ton of appliances for the place. All while working my full time shift still. Yeah, I've had a busy month. I did spend a day playing xbox just to relax. Luckily I get my keys on Friday and I can move and get it done with this weekend. But as you can see, it is somewhat tough for me to respond to all my messages.

Call me the next bobo if you want but I'm trying my best to handle everything. I can tell you right now that I'm not trying to follow the same path he did. I still make daily visits to this place, even if they are very brief. I pay the monthly server bill on time. I try to do journal updates every few days and read other journals. I hand out my cellphone number to the people I know fairly well so they can call me directly if they need to. I'm good at getting back to voice mails. Well, most of the time anyway. I have yet to ran off with all the donation money or abandoned the community without saying a word. And I never plan on doing that.

If anyone feels I'm being too evasive then I apologize. I think once I settle in to my new place I'll have more time to devote to this place and all my buddies on the internet. I also owe Devo another visit soon. Just please cut me a bit more slack for the rest of the month, ok?

Response entries:
Why I almost turned into a bobo by Infernal Monkey

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [15] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (24 pounces)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #99 of 250]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Miles's Journal