Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Dekoa's Journal

Journal Banner
Intelligence is nothing more than discussing things with others. Limitless wisdom comes from this. Humanity is done for the sake of others, simply comparing oneself with them and putting them in the fore. Courage is getting one's teeth; it is simplly doing that and pushing ahead, paying no attention to the circumstances.

Dekoa's Journal Statistics
View Dekoa's profile
Entries 87 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 31704
Replies Dekoa has made 100 comments [view stats]
Comments 232 comments (2.67 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 24 props given to Dekoa [who be proppin?]
Buddies 25 buddies
Relation You are not Dekoa's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Sep 24, 2007 - 09:21 PM
So here is what has been going down
This year has been going down hill ever since I got here. Part of it seems to me that I just might be a little more sensitive to what others are thinking of me but the other part of it seems to be that people just don't like me

BUt what can I say, I'm me, and I'm not changing. At least there is another person that is more annoying than me (makes constant sexual innuendos in D&D).

Anyways, the reason why my TV is commandeered is because I be trying to get a free Xbox 360. Probably wont' get it but we shall see. Hopefully I will win. Other than that, I have average college stuff going on among other things.

Planning to get Half Life 2 Orange box for the PC so I'll play with ya in TF 2 if you want. Just have to drop me a line. Planning to get the last .hack as well, but not until I get my paycheck. Ok, time to go back to the TV.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #80 of 87]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Dekoa's Journal