Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Admiral Amara's Journal

Journal Banner
Ah, the good old days. Before people asked left and right: "Adama?" When Pangalin was still a member called Pangalin, and I ran into him once and got nominated for an award. When Mucknuggle still had the first post in the Music Exposure Club. My disastrous thread-making incident. When Crash was still smarter than me - wait, that one hasn't changed. When Zephyrin was still a *%&tard, even though I thought he was a girl that one time. When nobody knew who I was at all outside of the MEC. When I couldn't count to my user number without spending days and days on the task. When ChocoJournal was bright and new, and I actually updated. Yep. Good times.

Admiral Amara's Journal Statistics
View Admiral Amara's profile
Entries 168 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 2 entries are private (1.19% of total)
Views 70620
Replies Admiral Amara has made 866 comments [view stats]
Comments 965 comments (5.74 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 72 props given to Admiral Amara [who be proppin?]
Buddies 68 buddies
Relation You are not Admiral Amara's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Mar 11, 2007 - 12:27 AM
So I've decided that this is an awesome journal feature
fairly good
Response to: New Journal Feature (experimental) by Bigblah

I also like the time that I knew that it was Bigblah's doing as soon as I saw that it was a cool feature. Because Senor Blah is responsible for so many absolutely awesome things around here, anytime something new and cool pops up, I just tend to assume that Blah made it... I think I'm batting a thousand so far there.

Freaking sweat, man! I'm totally diggin' it.

In other news, I ALMOST got to see "300" on Friday... sold out, and the guy getting tickets for us didn't have enough somehow. I think he gave one away or something...? It was all rather confusing, especially with three of us separated from the main group. Instead, Eric, Heather and I ate at Macaroni Grill (which is an awesome ristorante) and chilled back at their apartment. I woke up yesterday morning and went off to Judges Training for the upcoming State-level Odyssey of the Mind competition, which is gonna be awesome. I get to watch Middle School and High School-aged students present skits, routines, or whatever they come up with to solve a problem (8-minute presentation limit), and grade them on their creativity. These kids come up with some DAMN creative stuff, let me tell you - I'm pretty sure I'm going to see some very awesome presentations and really clever use of materials and props.

After that, I played D&D with my old group. After some in-game bickering that spilled over into real life arguing, our DM stopped running the campaign for a while, and now we're back into it. Most of what happened today was plot advancement, with an interesting battle at the end - but the plot advancement was totally worth it. Now we know that certain key events that seemed unrelated are entirely connected to the overall plot arc, and the session ended with an awesome cliffhanger. We returned to this small town Council Hall with a pair of Harpy corpses to announce that we'd ridded the town of their menace, when one of the two Council members that come out to meet us informs us that the other, oldest Councilman has just been murdered. My good buddy David's Paladin character privately casts Detect Evil. The female Council member is clean.

The second Councilman is, in fact, evil.

End session.

Good day today. Now to go to bed, since we lose an hour tonight. Woohoo, five hours or so until I have to wake up! Fun.

Currently Playing: Bohren & Der Club of Gore - Nightwolf

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 tactics)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #162 of 166]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Admiral Amara's Journal