Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Admiral Amara's Journal

Journal Banner
Ah, the good old days. Before people asked left and right: "Adama?" When Pangalin was still a member called Pangalin, and I ran into him once and got nominated for an award. When Mucknuggle still had the first post in the Music Exposure Club. My disastrous thread-making incident. When Crash was still smarter than me - wait, that one hasn't changed. When Zephyrin was still a *%&tard, even though I thought he was a girl that one time. When nobody knew who I was at all outside of the MEC. When I couldn't count to my user number without spending days and days on the task. When ChocoJournal was bright and new, and I actually updated. Yep. Good times.

Admiral Amara's Journal Statistics
View Admiral Amara's profile
Entries 168 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 2 entries are private (1.19% of total)
Views 70436
Replies Admiral Amara has made 866 comments [view stats]
Comments 965 comments (5.74 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 72 props given to Admiral Amara [who be proppin?]
Buddies 68 buddies
Relation You are not Admiral Amara's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Feb 20, 2007 - 12:41 AM
Augh.
fuck.
I would like to apologize to the denizens of GFF for not being terribly active as of late. I'm busy as hell, what with work, trying to manage the responsibilities of being a New Adult, crashing my car into somebody else's, having two full albums that need to be recorded by next Wednesday and extremely little progress made on them, general running around like a decapitated chicken, finally dating someone... when I finally get some time to myself, I'm bored and not much motivated to do anything. Especially not GFF. Most stuff is seeming really kinda trivial lately, except for when it's something that I'm REALLY INTERESTED IN - then I hyperfocus and dedicate too much of my time to it. As for everything else, it gets blown off, and I'm sorry about that. Thusly, it might take me a while before I actually make my videos for Alice's event, though I swear that I will.

I should probably get some sleep. Or maybe do something about the fact that there are no sheets or anything on my bed, despite that I frankly don't care enough to really fix the problem until tomorrow... maybe. Whatever. Maybe I'll keep listening to this Elf Fatima bonus track until I pass out at my desk.

Basic word to sum it up at the moment: fuck.

This is a shit entry but I also don't give a damn enough to change that. Just thought anybody who cared oughta know what was up.

FUCK. I should just erase this :badmood: entry or something. Whatever.

(THIS ENTRY MOVED TO THE QUIET PLACE, HAHA FUCK OFF)

Currently Playing: Elf Fatima - Breaking the Waves (feat. Jack or Jive)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 tactics)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #161 of 166]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Admiral Amara's Journal