Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Admiral Amara's Journal

Journal Banner
Ah, the good old days. Before people asked left and right: "Adama?" When Pangalin was still a member called Pangalin, and I ran into him once and got nominated for an award. When Mucknuggle still had the first post in the Music Exposure Club. My disastrous thread-making incident. When Crash was still smarter than me - wait, that one hasn't changed. When Zephyrin was still a *%&tard, even though I thought he was a girl that one time. When nobody knew who I was at all outside of the MEC. When I couldn't count to my user number without spending days and days on the task. When ChocoJournal was bright and new, and I actually updated. Yep. Good times.

Admiral Amara's Journal Statistics
View Admiral Amara's profile
Entries 168 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 2 entries are private (1.19% of total)
Views 70618
Replies Admiral Amara has made 866 comments [view stats]
Comments 965 comments (5.74 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 72 props given to Admiral Amara [who be proppin?]
Buddies 68 buddies
Relation You are not Admiral Amara's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jan 29, 2007 - 04:19 PM
2007 RPM Challenge
nap...ish
I've officially signed myself up for the 2007 RPM Challenge for my Admiral Amara solo project. Stoob oughta be signing up Spectrum, the less-so-band-more-so-collective-that-never-practices, which he and I have been members of for some years now with Sam and Pat. Maybe even Jhames (if you were at the meet, you met Sam, but I'm betting nobody really knows Pat or Jhames). This might finally get me more motivated to write and record and just generally get something done with my music. I've needed that kick in the butt for a while. "8-7-6-5-" will definitely get itself a new recording (or a cleaning up of the old one), same goes for "National Weather Service". I could probably take "The Fine Art of Gazing at One's Shoes" and turn that into something bigger and awesome. Schad's already heard some of the work I'm doing on another song idea, "Rippling", which I'll let you guys listen to once I've got something more concrete. I'm also thinking of sampling a bit of Jeff Buckley's version of "Hallelujah", or at least me singing some of it myself. More details on my progress as they come.

Please support Admiral Amara in his efforts to actually get stuff done with his music!

In other news, playing drums really takes it out of you. I have to work at five, so for some reason, I thought it'd be a good idea to play the drums really hard for a solid half hour, and I finished not long before sitting down to write this. Now I'm a bit sore and feeling nap-ish. Darn. Probably going to go nap now.

Currently Playing: Admiral Amara - 8-7-6-5-/Guten Nacht, Mädchen

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 tactics)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #158 of 166]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Admiral Amara's Journal