Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Admiral Amara's Journal

Journal Banner
Ah, the good old days. Before people asked left and right: "Adama?" When Pangalin was still a member called Pangalin, and I ran into him once and got nominated for an award. When Mucknuggle still had the first post in the Music Exposure Club. My disastrous thread-making incident. When Crash was still smarter than me - wait, that one hasn't changed. When Zephyrin was still a *%&tard, even though I thought he was a girl that one time. When nobody knew who I was at all outside of the MEC. When I couldn't count to my user number without spending days and days on the task. When ChocoJournal was bright and new, and I actually updated. Yep. Good times.

Admiral Amara's Journal Statistics
View Admiral Amara's profile
Entries 168 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 2 entries are private (1.19% of total)
Views 70431
Replies Admiral Amara has made 866 comments [view stats]
Comments 965 comments (5.74 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 72 props given to Admiral Amara [who be proppin?]
Buddies 68 buddies
Relation You are not Admiral Amara's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jan 29, 2007 - 11:46 AM
That Wacky Mewsevelt
Creepy!
So, I've been reading this webcomic called Thinkin' Lincoln, which is a silly little thing that follows the episodic misadventures and whatnot of one of our favorite presidents... or, at least a caricature of his head. Almost all characters are represented in this way, just caricatures of their heads. Others include George Washington, Queen Elizabeth II, Rasputin, Zombie Mark Twain, Jose de San Martin... and my favorite:

Theodore Mewsevelt.

Currently Playing: Kate Havnevik - Not Fair

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 tactics)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #157 of 166]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Admiral Amara's Journal