Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ah! Amoeba's Journal

Journal Banner

Ah! Amoeba's Journal Statistics
View Ah! Amoeba's profile
Entries 208 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 2 entries are private (0.96% of total)
Views 102657
Replies Ah! Amoeba has made 1321 comments [view stats]
Comments 1263 comments (6.07 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 1278 props given to Ah! Amoeba [who be proppin?]
Buddies 39 buddies
Relation You are not Ah! Amoeba's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Nov 14, 2008 - 01:47 AM
Member Bounty Hunt, Ep. 1: Between a Rock and a Game... Place.
GENTLEMEN HERE IS YOUR TARGET

Rockgamer

GENTLEMEN HERE IS YOUR REWARD

It's his birthday now, but there is no reason for him to celebrate. Because soon we will all be trying to shoot him in the face.

But why?

Community, that's why. This place has fallen on hard times. Rockgamer is a nice enough dude, sure, but someone has to kick this thing off, and better him than you, right? Hunting a human being will bring our fractured group together, all of us working as one to accomplish a single goal: to win seven dollars and thirty cents, and possibly a tambourine.

He lives in San Antonio, and I'm wherever the hell I am. You're right nearby, why don't you just do it?

Look, he's going to be on the run. He could head anywhere. Our widespread community is ideal for rooting out and murdering his 22-year-old ass. Also do you have gas money? Cuz' I have already put up all of my assets as a prize for this event. The point is to work together here.

Alright I'm in! What now?

Begin your search! We know he likes games. And possibly rocks. So, taking that into account, you are probably best to begin your search on rocky outcrops, abandoned dirt lots, and your nearest neighborhood weekend board game get-together. Could be he just likes hanging around the bottom of quarries, so try there too. AIM contacts should hit him up before he skips town, try to get a feel for where he's heading. You'll need a weapon, beer, snacks and a cold disregard for human life.

Most importantly: HAVE FUN!

Also, feel free to make suggestions!

The comments section of this entry should be used to keep us all posted on your progress, clues, and possible whereabouts of our target.

Good luck, and happy hunting!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [14] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 cavestorys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #86 of 206]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ah! Amoeba's Journal