Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ah! Amoeba's Journal

Journal Banner

Ah! Amoeba's Journal Statistics
View Ah! Amoeba's profile
Entries 208 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 2 entries are private (0.96% of total)
Views 102560
Replies Ah! Amoeba has made 1321 comments [view stats]
Comments 1263 comments (6.07 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 1278 props given to Ah! Amoeba [who be proppin?]
Buddies 39 buddies
Relation You are not Ah! Amoeba's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Dec 13, 2007 - 09:59 PM
Halloween 200X / Journal Entry Graveyard

'Sup knkwzrd.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT 12/13/07
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:
edited entry browsing music.

Eh, I am not really satisfied with the content in this entry, so, I'm just going to merge it with an abandoned entry idea I hinted to AcerBandit I was going to do something with a while back: screen caps of his signature stomping all over other people in the YouTreasure Tube! =D

Spoiler:

I took the pictures, told Acer to WATCH OUT MAN, but then had no idea how to make an entry about them.

EDIT 12/13/07

Might as well make this entry a future dumping ground for abandoned journal entry topics!

Okay, here's a news article I was going to use for a "sorry I haven't posted, just letting you know I'm not dead" journal entry. It was going to be titled something like, I Prove I Was Not Urged By Angry Motorists to Jump Off a Birdge By Posting a News Clipping About a Woman Who Was Urged by Angry Motorists to Jump Off a Bridge. That definitely wouldn't fit though, so it'd probably been more like, Jump Off a Birdge By Posting a News Clipping About a Woman!

Spoiler:

The part that's held together with tape and hair says: "A woman leaped from a Seattle highway bridge into a ship canal Tuesday after frustrated drivers stuck in the rush-hour traffic jam she created yelled for her to jump, police said.
"Commuters were coming by and urgining her to jump and that was on the mild side of...""

I decided a journal entry saying "I still make journal entries" should say something better, be about something better. Photo-shopping toast onto football players, for example.

As you can tell, I don't follow through on a lot of journal entry ideas I get.

Fitness Video

Now Playing: Pump the arms like I'm in the mud!

Praise for Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End

★★★★★ Great Entertaining Movie!
A reviewer, A reviewer, 09/15/2007

Depp as Jack, is extremely entertaining! I'm not sure real pirates are this funny, but it's definitely worth watching!

★★★★★ AWEsome movie!
A reviewer, Proud Pirates fan!, 10/09/2007

I am one of the biggest Pirates of the Caribbean fans out there, and I was nervous going to see the third one because I was worried it wouldn't turn out as AMAZING as the other two, but that was SO AWEsome!!! I saw it so, so many times in theatres, and can not wait for the DVD on December 4th! Everyone included in these films was OUTSTANDING, and deserve millions and millions of awards.

★★★★★ BEST PIRATE MOVIE EVER!!!!
Erin and Megan, A reviewer, 09/23/2007

It's so out standing that my friend,and my family saw it three times in the theaters and my parents said that it was their FIRST TIME SEEING ONE MOVIE THREE TIMES IN A ROW AT THE THEATER!!!!!!!!!

★★★★★ This Is The Best Movie Of All Time!
Sean, a person who loves movies, 08/25/2007

As Far As I know!, this has got to be the best movie of all time!, because of many resons, and there is so many resons, that It would most likely take up all of the space on my reviewing this movie on this site so that should b e all that you need to know, that this is basically the best movie ever made!. And by the way I'm a movie critic who's giving this movie a total of five stars!!!!!, So that should explain how awsome and amazing this this movie is in all ways, shapes and forms!. Movie Critic. Atlanta Ga.

The fan art of Orlando Bloom getting gang raped by skeleton Geoffrey Rush and his undead crew should have gone here.

A Nice Cake is Waiting For You!

Also open for discussion: finding REAL cakes or pies in public restrooms, and whether we decided to eat them or not.

No and no. =/

Supposedly it is Better than Cave Story

Tales of Game's Studios Presents: Barkley Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden,
Part I of the Hoopz Barkley SaGA

There was a trailer for this in someone's journal recently, and I knew then that I HAD to find this game and play it. It is only 4 - 5 hours long, and by most accounts deserving of Game of the Year 2008. =,D

Can't wait to start collecting those neo-shekels!

Feb 2, 2008 - 09:40 PM Sunshine.

What is your opinion of this movie? I've read next-to-nothing about how this was generally received upon release. I can look that up, sure, but I'm more curious what people I actually know and like have to say.

I just finished watching it with my brother and we both think it is phenomenal. It even has me liking and feeling sympathy for that douche bag who plays Johnny Storm in the Fantastic 4 movies, which is no small feat.

He's so Talented.

In This Entry: What little quality control this journal may have had in place at the start continues to fly out the window with every new entry.

EVANGELION エヴァンゲリオン 実写版OP
YouTube Video

Listen to What I am Listening to ATM MACHINE FEED ME A STRAY CAT

Now that I've broken common ground with my first avatar chain, I am going to jump on board the Music Exposure Journal Entries gravy convoy. HEY GOOD-LOOKIN', WE'LL BE BACK TO PICK YOU UP LATER! To get a featured album to you quickly, I'll be uploading them to my host site, so that you are not bogged down with access codes and wait times. But since I have a relatively small kb cap for now, I'll only be hosting each one for a few days, so grab it while you can!

Here is a highly recommended hip-hop album from someone who has generally despised most rap and hip-hop his entire life (and not from a lack of exposure). Not that this album is a revolution that will convert anyone already adamantly opposed to this sort of music, but hey, if you've tried unsuccessfully in the past to get into hip-hop, and are willing to give it a few more chances, you may find it worthwhile. For me, this is just one of many MF Doom albums I am growing to love beyond measure.

KING GEEDORAH TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER
download

Eating my words by the mouthful.

Jan 29, 2008 - 09:23 PM Select a Fighter

Carl Jr - AniMechanic

Ceaser

The Colonel - Peptide Cowboy

Jack - Kairyu

The King - RockgamerXIII

The Noid - knkwzrd

Oven Mitt

Wendy - Elidibs

Ronald - Ah! Puck

This is a spontaneous avatar chain. Effective immediately! It lasts until you are tired of using your avatar! There are no signatures because this was not planned. Had it been planned, chances are I wouldn't have done it at all.

Leave a comment, claim a franchise!

Source image.

It Will Find A New Host.

It always does.

Hypothetical Device

Quote:
for recovering liquid water from the atmosphere by partially duplicating natural moist-convection processes has been proposed by Victor P. Starr and David Anati of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Their device, called the aerological accelerator, would consist essentially of a long, double-walled plastic tube filled with helium and allowed to float freely in the atmosphere at a fixed height above a parcel of land in a normally arid coastal region.

I want to climb up the inside.

Jan 24, 2008 - 10:24 PM Forewarning on Upcoming Journal Trend.

The science building on campus is giving way free Scientific American magazines published in the mid-to-late 70's. I loaded up five into my bag yesterday, and if there's any left by Monday, I'll grab five or so more. Not that I'm a scientific sorta fellow (I doubt I can make it through this article about "The Confinement of Quarks" without getting a throbbing headache), I just find it interesting to see articles and advertisements from so long ago. "We've hit some great new lows in miniature rectangular connectors." Indeed!

Expect to see several image heavy entries soon, with a focus on advertisements, photography, and nuclear paranoia.

Jan 23, 2008 - 11:41 PM In This Entry, I Miss Not Having [mp3] Tags / Bagel Fantasy.
We were all set to enjoy a picture slide-show of repulsive and filthy vagrants, sad and forgotten, receiving thousand-dollar makeovers into handsome, confident, and eligible (yet still homeless, unfortunately) bachelors, set to the classic stylings of Roy Orbison's iconic "Pretty Woman". It's for the best. It was unlikely to be funny to anyone but myself anyway.

In other news, today I looked out the glass door of my bedroom to see a pink rose beginning to bloom right against the window pane. I imagined it fully blooming into a delicious bagel that would fall off the stem onto the patio, where I could then easily pick it up off the ground and eat it without having to negotiate the plant's prickly thorns.

Get Quick-Rich Scheme #1: Reality Television!

There is a marginal demographic of the populace yet to be exploited by television network VIPs looking for quick values-debasing cash-ins to keep them in the black as WE ALL struggle through the writer's strike...

Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:

the homeless.

The premise is simple and soulless: a make-over show that aims to deceive gold-digging socialite wanna-be's into falling in love with, and marrying, a person whom they believe to be a millionaire, but who in actuality lays claim to absolutely no assets, has no future, and who before the tapping of this show was quite content with eating TRASH CAN MEAT. Gold, Jerry! Gold!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 cavestorys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #36 of 206]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ah! Amoeba's Journal