Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ah! Amoeba's Journal

Journal Banner

Ah! Amoeba's Journal Statistics
View Ah! Amoeba's profile
Entries 208 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 2 entries are private (0.96% of total)
Views 102765
Replies Ah! Amoeba has made 1321 comments [view stats]
Comments 1263 comments (6.07 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 1278 props given to Ah! Amoeba [who be proppin?]
Buddies 39 buddies
Relation You are not Ah! Amoeba's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Nov 12, 2007 - 01:13 AM
This Journal Entry is Specifically for Kolba.
You may or may not have noticed the increase in the number of buddies I have acquired since my return. I'm up to 20 now, up from 16 or 17 I think. That number is likely to go higher, too, should I decide to go through with the preemptive adds of a few members whose journals I enjoy reading. (A quick little aside here: this is always a tricky decision. The long-term sense of rejection I will endure should they decide not add me in return always outweighs the short-lived sense of inclusion I get from having a larger buddy list. What's worse than this though, is when a current buddy removes you from their list, for unknown reasons. Sup Singularity!)

You've said something before along the lines of, having more than 25 people around here you can call a friend is just not being discriminate enough. Actually, I threw my personal friend cap in there, but I think 25 is an agreeable limit. Anyway, I am inclined to agree. But maybe I'm wrong to think that, and my expanding list of friends is proof. I must admit, however, that I do not have it in me to outright refuse a new friend. When someone preemptively adds me, I have to add them in return. I can't help it. It is just RUDE to not add them, unless of course I have a legitimate reason not to, which they themselves are aware of. I mean, what can it hurt? Obviously I am doing something this person likes! Why not let them be my friend?

So, I guess the point I am making is I am sorry if my growing friends list leaves you feeling lumped in with undesirables. I know the special feeling you get when you're apart of a small, select group - I enjoy it as much as you do! But these are new times for me around here. I'm out it the forums now. I'm making multiple entries a day! Doing such a thing was inconceivable to me just a year ago. Making more friends is inevitable should I continue on this course.

Has this eased your concern at all? Were you even concerned in the first place? Either way, I felt it was best just to address the issue now. You're one of my faithful journal proppers, and I just want to let you know it is appreciated. In fact, you're now a member of the most exclusive category of my online friends: the dedicated journal entry. Only two other buddies of mine can claim that, if I'm not mistaken: Elmoogle and AcerBandit. And just know that no matter how many tenuous friendships I form here in the coming months/years, you'll always be apart of the group that's been here from the beginning.

PS. To make extra sure you aren't feeling forgotten or neglected as a forum buddy, I'll try to send you a PM from time to time informing you of how funny and cool I think you are.

Response entries:
Puck. by Kolba

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [6] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 cavestorys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #31 of 206]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ah! Amoeba's Journal