Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ah! Amoeba's Journal

Journal Banner

Ah! Amoeba's Journal Statistics
View Ah! Amoeba's profile
Entries 208 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 2 entries are private (0.96% of total)
Views 102900
Replies Ah! Amoeba has made 1321 comments [view stats]
Comments 1263 comments (6.07 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 1278 props given to Ah! Amoeba [who be proppin?]
Buddies 39 buddies
Relation You are not Ah! Amoeba's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Oct 19, 2007 - 12:25 PM
5 of these are true, 5 of these are Christopher Lambert
Goro can be killed. Shang Tsung's power can be destroyed by mortal men and women. You can overcome any obstacle, no matter how bizarre their powers may seem. Only one thing can defeat you... Your own fear.

BEGIN!

1. Brushing my teeth makes me vomit. So I have to brush my teeth again. Which makes me vomit more. So I brush my teeth again. Until I EVEN MORE VOMIT! And so on, until I am crying from disgust and exhaustion, my limp arm struggling to get the toothbrush back into my mouth...

2. I have fantasies about how much fun I might have being a homeless person, while at the same time harboring an irrational fear that average Hobo Joe probably wants to beat me to death with a rusty lead pipe.

3. In 1984 director Hugh Hudson cast me in the title role of Greystoke - The Legend of Tarzan, Lord of the Apes

4. I am a close friend of Mario Van Peebles.

5. For a personal message from me, click here:
Spoiler:
Dear all,
It is always very rewarding to have people sticking behind you and asking questions about your life. I'm trying my best to not disappoint you and to give you updates as often as possible. Maybe one day we could set a date to have a chat on line.... Best of luck to all of you and lots of love to the ladies

6. I have a mentally disabled dog named after a character from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer television series, who is right now simultaneously farting and growling while sleeping.

7. This morning I had the awesome idea to eat cheese sticks with marinara sauce as soon as I woke up, which was, as usual, sort of short-sighted on my part.

8. My favorite movie is Mortal Kombat!

9. My feature acting debut was in the 1980 film The Telephone Bar, which was the first time I uttered my trademark phrase, "there can be only one (Telephone Bar!)"

10. More than likely I am in desperate need for a shower.

BONUS. I was once the original actor to play Swamp Thing, but was fired from that role after getting into a fist fight with the director in waist-deep swamp water while still in full costume.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 cavestorys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #15 of 206]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ah! Amoeba's Journal