Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Dr. Uzuki's Journal

Dr. Uzuki's Journal Statistics
View Dr. Uzuki's profile
Entries 48 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 24714
Replies Dr. Uzuki has made 662 comments [view stats]
Comments 246 comments (5.13 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 69 props given to Dr. Uzuki [who be proppin?]
Buddies 20 buddies
Relation You are not Dr. Uzuki's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Dec 31, 2009 - 07:22 PM
Score one for Democracy! (GFF, pick a game for me to play)
Two Christmas gifts I received this year have been Bowser's Inside Story and Wii Sports Resort. I'm having a lot of fun with both, but I can't stand to play the DS for too long a period of time and Resort is more of a game you do in bursts or when a group's around. I'm thinking I need another game to juggle. But I have so many candidates, I really don't know where to begin. My Backloggery shows 96 titles unfinished, only a few of those I'm interested in playing right now, though.

- Despite owning Metal Gear Solid 1-4, I've only ever finished the first one. I sorta want to skip ahead to 4 seeing as how I've already been filled in on many of the convoluted plot points and I'm mainly looking to be entertained by the presentation.

- Metroid Prime 1 and 3 (but not 2). Wouldn't mind skipping ahead here either because I like to play around with the motion controls.

- Pick up where I left off in Twilight Princess, which would be the water temple. Or, I could start Wind Waker again which I've never dug too far into.

- Finish World of Goo which would not take that long, I'm in the second to last world and I think I got a bit frustrated when the skull goos are introduced and just ended up forgetting about the game.

- Cave Story. I haven't played it either. I mean, I've started it, but it really makes me wish I'd get a control adapter already.

- Beyond Good and Evil. Every time I've tried to start it I think, yeah, this seems like a good game, but I just can't get into it.

- Okami. I really liked what I played of this, got about 5 or 6 hours in. I'd probably start of the beginning again.

- Valkyria Chronicles. Ditto to the above, yet I did start to become a bit disenchanted. The action segments should be less static.

Let's recap.

Beyond Good and Evil
Cave Story
Metal Gear Solid 4
Metroid Prime 3
Okami
Valkyria Chronicles
World of Goo
Zelda: Twilight Princess

Or option nine which is to go out to the game shop and pick up whatever new title gets me damp. Top of the list would be New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Demon Souls. Or wait till the end of the month for No More Heroes 2.

Vote and decide my fate. I vow to at least drop the game a quarter of the way through and start playing some old Genesis game I've beat a bunch of times before.

Oh, and happy new decade. I highly encourage late night drunk posting after the disappointment of whiskey dick hits.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (13 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #41 of 48]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Dr. Uzuki's Journal