Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
BucPride's Journal

"It cost so much to be a full human being that there are few who have the enlightenment or the courage to pay the price…One has to abandon altogether the search for security…One has to accept pain as a condition of existence. One has to court doubt and darkness as the cost of knowing. One needs a will stubborn in conflict and a willingness to totally accept every consequence of living and dying." -Morris L. West, the Story of the Fisherman

BucPride's Journal Statistics
View BucPride's profile
Entries 5 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 1617
Replies BucPride has made 17 comments [view stats]
Comments 3 comments (0.6 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 1 props given to BucPride [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not BucPride's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
May 29, 2007 - 05:20 PM
Organizing : How fun it is.
Tired
I don't update this much, but I figured since I just got home from work and have a bit of an adrenaline rush for games at the moment, I'm motivated to write.

I have a decent collection of games, starting with Atari 2600 (Never owned a 5200) and all the way up to the current generation of consoles (only a Wii, with a 360 to follow).

Recently, though, I've been more and more compelled to organize everything, since things keep getting misplaced or stolen far too much. I have a really short temper when I keep looking for certain, old, still expensive titles and they're not where they should be.

The real motivation to categorize and catalog my collection stems deeper, from the fact that Chrono Trigger, for the second time in my life, was stolen. Now, its one of my personal favorites of all-time, and I really didn't expect it to get stolen a second time.

Hello eBay again.

Thankfully, they didn't get the box for it, with all its original content still inside (aside from the game obviously, and I haven't seen the manual in awhile).

Anyway, I've run through cataloging all my excess cords/hook-ups and all my hand-held games. Next on my list is the NES, since my Atari games and system is somewhere in the attic (probably ruined by now).

This will only get worse when I pick up a 360 this weekend after I get off work Saturday. Should be good though. I'm grabbing Dead Rising, while my brother is picking up Gears of War. I'll definitely be adding Vegas and GRAW2 within the next month or so. I am looking forward to Mass Effect, Assassins Creed, and Bioshock later in the year too, so the dent will be pretty large in my wallet between that, PC games, and Wii games. Not to mention the fact that I take about 1/3 to a 1/4 of my paycheck out and put it in my savings for college.

I think that'll be all for now.

Currently Playing: Chrono Trigger OST - The Trial

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 wisecracks)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5 of 5]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
BucPride's Journal