Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Malmer's Journal

Journal Banner

Malmer's Journal Statistics
View Malmer's profile
Entries 11 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 8471
Replies Malmer has made 258 comments [view stats]
Comments 93 comments (8.45 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 47 props given to Malmer [who be proppin?]
Buddies 4 buddies
Relation You are not Malmer's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
May 13, 2006 - 10:48 AM
What's with the blue light V2
:shh:
V1 lost in Great Crash of Death and Doom and Misery and the like, anno 2006...

At any rate my 'fetish' just got worse, or evolved, or evolved into a fetish. You can also just look at the foto's, define me ÜberGeek, and get on with it.

The long version is this: I got the mouse, and I thought "man, that glow thing is stupid, and what's with the pulsating logo anyway".
Then I made an entry to make fun of my mouse.
I got myself a new amp, nothing did I think of the fact that it was black and featured blue light.
Then came the GB Micro, and I wanted the black one because it's the one that is made out of pure awesomeness, or dark matter, or infinite space, or it all combined. Short story long, the black GB Micro, being so cool, could take your dad any day.

Yeah, I bought a black Micro.

So it was not until one fine evening when I've been recharging the Micro that I discovered all the blue lights luminating from my black stuff.

I must have been eating Moon Stone, because this was when I've got this sick sick fetish and evolved into ÜberGeek!
Then I replaced my keyboard and tower too, then modded the shit with blue leds...

If you are disgusted with me, I can very well understand
I've been a bad bad boy...

Guess what color I'll be getting my in.
I won't be giving you any clues, no sir!

Currently Playing: Not with a black one, at any rate...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (12 hypothesis)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2 of 11]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Malmer's Journal