Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
The unmovable stubborn's Journal

Journal Banner
"Checking out new object."

The unmovable stubborn's Journal Statistics
View The unmovable stubborn's profile
Entries 237 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 137594
Replies The unmovable stubborn has made 2380 comments [view stats]
Comments 2796 comments (11.8 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 1637 props given to The unmovable stubborn [who be proppin?]
Buddies 39 buddies
Relation You are not The unmovable stubborn's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
May 9, 2019 - 01:21 AM
Sims Meets 2019: Night 0
Ok, first: I completely lied, I can put as many people in here as I want. How many? 13 seems like a good number. Auspicious, even. Be advised: I have no idea how to dress myself. This also means I have no idea how to dress you. I replicated your documented wardrobes to the best of my ability, but in many cases there were very limited samples to work from. I don't know why I'm so concerned about this aspect in particular! Well!

Because The Sims 4 is dumb and does not include though/dialogue bubbles in screenshots, you're going to have to trust me.

In this picture, for example, the subject provoking my particular despairing expression is: Jukeboxes

Meanwhile, John has become Sad In An Interesting Way

After finally getting inside, some of us settle down in front of the TV. Not TJ, though. She's feeling Playful, which means... quietly eating animal crackers. Ah, but the quality of the animal crackers? Normal.

But what's Paulo gonna make y'all watch? Just some... uh, fuckin'... ????? That's cool.

[Everyone disliked that.]

Meanwhile, Ed's still out on the sidewalk, just... making weird faces at bees. You know what, buddy? That's cool. That's... that's totally valid.

IMPROMPTU DANCE PARTY. BEHOLD THE GRACE OF MY LIMBS. I AM ELEGANCE ITSELF.

Rachel and Pete take over the TV for some kind of medical drama, but Rachel only has eyes for lamp. She loves lamp.

Ashley has discovered some kind of bizarre Fitness Annex on the top floor. I don't understand why she's chosen this machine instead of the Dragon Punching bag, but I respect her incorrect choices.

Emily and François have a thoughtful conversation about heartbreak and the Sun. Emily likes the Sun, but François doesn't understand it. This exchange really builds their friendship.

INTENSE LATE-NIGHT HANG GLIDER SHITPOSTING

Before going to bed herself, Rachel stands over TJ's bed and laughs for an uncomfortably long time.

After François retires to his own bed, Emily watches some historical drama. This causes her to become asleep almost immediately.

Everyone's asleep now except Ashley and Jay. Jay, what are you doing.

Jay sits next to Emily and thinks about fire until she wakes up. She complains, then immediately flees to the Fitness Annex.

John's up! He... "playfully" watches Ed sleep for a while. Okay. That's okay.

And I'm up! At 1:30 AM! Drinking some liquor I found inside a globe! That I just... knew would be there, somehow!

IMPROMPTU 1:30 AM SITUPS/UNCOMFORTABLE VOYEURISM PARTY!

I get pretty fucked up on my one glass of booze and stagger downstairs to try to start a conversation with Ashley. She's both upstairs AND asleep. I stand in the hallway and yell about whoopee cushions for a couple of minutes, and then load the dishwasher. This is the third time someone has loaded the dishwasher tonight; no one has dirtied a single dish.

John attempts to Admire the staircase, then self-cancels that action. He just... stares at it for a while, instead, without having any particular opinion of the staircase. Heh. Starecase.

After an uncomfortably long time, he tries to rejoin the dance party, but Paulo and Emily both immediately leave the room in favor of hanging out in chat while at Meet, as one does.

There's nothing to lose
And there's nothing to prove
Dancing with myself

Jason finally gets out of bed and... immediately joins chat. For fuck's sake. Also, all the PCs are in the bedrooms and this gives NONE of you any hesitation.

Emily's pretty pumped up for some reason what's... oh. She's found the secret booze room. Well, there you go. She just... does stretches for a while, while thinking about boats.

I don't think I'm going to get all of these maniacs to sleep at once and actually give me a clean place for a chapter stop, but here's Jason, at 4:30 AM on Sunday morning with the first actual food anyone's eaten yet. A ham and cheese sandwich.

Oh god damnit he's just standing there smelling it. He's just smelling it, what the hell

Postscript: A lot of folks went to bed early and didn't get to do much, but Christian did absolutely nothing but sleep the entire night. Didn't even stare at bees! Least he could have done, really. Boo him. Boo this man.

Currently Playing: why did I stay up so late to get this done oh god oh jeez

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [10] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 embraces)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #237 of 237]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
The unmovable stubborn's Journal