Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Infernal Monkey's Journal

Infernal Monkey's Journal Statistics
View Infernal Monkey's profile
Entries 194 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 185106
Replies Infernal Monkey has made 3537 comments [view stats]
Comments 3215 comments (16.57 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 3530 props given to Infernal Monkey [who be proppin?]
Buddies 116 buddies
Relation You are not Infernal Monkey's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Apr 18, 2008 - 06:41 AM
Let's Leonado mini-series
So the Blacktown City Council crew rocked on up to my place this arvo, and were all like "fuuuuck". I nodded in reply, a look of deep concern on my face. Seems Blacktown is failing at attracting tourists. "Nobody wants to take in our amazing sights" one of them complained, pounding the wall with both fists, neck veins pulsing away. I showed him my thumb, which was currently pointing up. "Leave it to me, gentlemen! I'll save the day and get people to visit our little slice of shit!" We celebrated by laughing with our hands placed firmly on our hips.

So every now and then, I will show you an amazing Blacktown attraction. It's THE number.. something place to book your next holiday!

1# - Hilarious Angry Racist Bible Lady

Having entertained the locals every day for over a year now, it's time you too meet Hilarious Angry Racist Bible Lady! She delights the ears with very loud messages from The Bible. Or, at least, her version of The Bible. Did you know God hates Australian's? I'd better watch my back. And that he's also planning the destruction of America? Did you know God is a bloody terrorist? You do know!

Hilarious Angry Racist Bible Lady moves around different locations as the day goes on. Plonks down her little bag, and away she goes. I was sitting on a seat behind the safety of a flimsy railing to take this poster shot. Hilarious Angry Racist Bible Lady will get angry at you if you yell back, or laugh. But that's what makes Angry Racist Bible Lady Angry Racist Bible Lady. When she originally started early last year, the police would get her to move along. But they gave up after a few weeks, which officially made her a part of Blacktown.

Stay tuned for more Let's Leonado in the near future!

Currently Playing: Kubota Mina - Spirale

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [6] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 yarnballs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #169 of 194]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Infernal Monkey's Journal