Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Infernal Monkey's Journal

Infernal Monkey's Journal Statistics
View Infernal Monkey's profile
Entries 194 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 185122
Replies Infernal Monkey has made 3537 comments [view stats]
Comments 3215 comments (16.57 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 3530 props given to Infernal Monkey [who be proppin?]
Buddies 116 buddies
Relation You are not Infernal Monkey's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Mar 11, 2008 - 08:37 AM
I think my two MEGApixel camera is starting to show its 2600 style age
What do you like to do when you get home?

Spoiler:

I like to turn on the tap!

Then take dem pants off. Phew, now only people walking by the house with my open curtains as I thrust the sliding door will notice.

And I've discovered a GIGANTIC hole in the back of my boxers. OutRun passing breeze etc. Ah, now it is time for the dinnerations.

I think this was supposed to be me drinking beer, ie; product placement ie; cool MAN you drinkin' DA WHOA HARDCORE BUTTTTERR better put it out in the sun for a while DEFROST THAT TOAST LAYER BOOOYYYEEEE.

I will enjoy all of Asia tonight, at home. Did you know Asia is actually just green curry? You do now!

Because my camera is so advanced, I'll have to scan this so you can read along too. Chicken? Beef? Ummmm, what have I got in the freezer.

Snags! Sausages have got to have at least half a percent of beef or chicken in there somewhere, so I'm okay!

Haha look at this one Sam, you can have this one.

Suppose I'll need a frying pan of some sort. Have you got your notepads out? You'd better write that one down!

Vegetable oil? Nah stuff that. EXTRA virgin olive oil will do. But uh.

Oh. Who's responsible for this?!

Saaaaauuuusaaaage!!

Wow yum.

*SOME TIME GOES BY LIKE THE DAYS OF OUR THUNDER*

Yum wow.

Puttin' two aside for Sam, because~

Ahaha I think I either put too much oil in there or they were like 90% fat.

The instructions say to put Asia in with the meat and stir. I don't know if that'll work so well, but I can't break the law here, you know?

OH FUCK IT'S SPITTING EVERYWHERE.

AUUUUGH BOX OF JESUS IT BURNS SO MUCH

Seems I also need coconut milk, well yeah, I have that for once. Naturally I spilt a heap merely opening the can just a tiny bit.

huurrhuruurhahteehee SNORT.

I don't feel like going through that burning explosion again, so whatever, coconut milk can just go here. And brown sugar? What am I, Richie Rich?

Close enough.

Oh yeah, Shifty wanted me to add some gravy.

Mythbusters time. This question has plagued mankind since the age of flying cars, can you use beer instead of water to make gravy?

Weellll........ kinda! It doesn't thicken that well. I like the bit in the middle, that's art. Hang it on me walls 'ey.

Now they want rice and coriander? Why don't I just put on a skirt (again) while I'm at it!

GRAPES WILL DO. Time for consume.

Sam seems to be enjoying his sausages.

MmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMM.

It's very difficult getting the camera to work while pointing directly at a light while eating and sort of fumbling for the button it seems.

SEAL OF APPROVAL

Currently Playing: Jonathan Underdown - SURV1V3

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [52] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (36 yarnballs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #164 of 194]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Infernal Monkey's Journal