Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Infernal Monkey's Journal

Infernal Monkey's Journal Statistics
View Infernal Monkey's profile
Entries 194 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 185151
Replies Infernal Monkey has made 3537 comments [view stats]
Comments 3215 comments (16.57 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 3530 props given to Infernal Monkey [who be proppin?]
Buddies 116 buddies
Relation You are not Infernal Monkey's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Sep 13, 2007 - 09:00 AM
Modem constipation alert
Second episode of Let's History is cancelled tonight, in its timeslot we have a new show.

I went into the city for a job interview today, an hour of trying to figure out what kind of smell was coming from the person sitting next to me on the train. It was like Guess Who, but Guess Smell. Does your smell wear glasses? What? But haha! They didn't tell me that the job in question would only last for four days. WHY WOULDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT EARLIER, YOU'RE SO HORRIBLE. The place was near the Royal Bioshock Gardens though, and the last time I went there was some crappy high school excursion to the art gallery next to it.

Walk on the grass, does this mean I can't walk on the path? Just the grass?

But this is difficult!

Here we are, there's some things! The Bioshock garden is HUGE. It seriously goes on forever, for all eternity. Just when you think you've escaped, no. My camera cannot capture this large amount of size.

This is from where we were just looking at, but LOOKING THE OTHER WAY. Complex! Let me tell you a stor-

WHOA, MUSHROOMS.

Now I have delicious style.

Another JPEG.

Let's go down here, where everything gets all blurry.

SEX + DEATH? What the fuck.

Oooooh.. what the fuck?

You can go for mini-bushwalks all through the place, you can't read the sign here because the angry sun is swooping, but it basically explains that you'll see some of Australia's exclusive flowers in action.

Like this. Then you continue on and reach deadly deadly man made walking contraptions again. But I felt like just making my own way through somewhere.

Oh ho ho, took off its bark all over the ground, this tree is ready for action! Then you keep goin-

NO!

Comment.

Yeah.. that.. that sure is beautiful alright. TETSUOOOOOOOOO.

Now we've reached something else!

But those all sound like good reasons to feed them to me.

JESUS CHRIST

There's a small amount of water in the way, but the Bioshock garden also continues over there. I couldn't be arsed going that way!

Round here, to pointy house for singing about pies (trucks of them).

Drag racing trains are very fast, you either get the hell off the path or *SOUND EFFECT*

Ooooh my feet are sore.

No black people on bikes allowed at the Opera House, sorry.

UUUUUUUURRRRR UUUUUUUUUUHHAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRB. Let's climb!

I'm the first person to have climbed this mountain.

Wow that wasn't worth it at all, what a shit box.

Aww.

See? Now you don't ever need to come to Sydney, I've spoiled it all for you. LEFT C RIGHT C UP C DOWN C.

APEC fences.

I have some more photos but

and

Bye!

Currently Playing: Bomb Factory - Exciter

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [31] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (18 yarnballs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #134 of 194]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Infernal Monkey's Journal