Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Infernal Monkey's Journal

Infernal Monkey's Journal Statistics
View Infernal Monkey's profile
Entries 194 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 185158
Replies Infernal Monkey has made 3537 comments [view stats]
Comments 3215 comments (16.57 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 3530 props given to Infernal Monkey [who be proppin?]
Buddies 116 buddies
Relation You are not Infernal Monkey's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jan 26, 2007 - 01:42 AM
Flock of drowning seagulls
Wow, I've had a really shitty weird past few days! Probably should have dropped in at some point to say I was away, but I figured my being away would reveal that secret of uniraaaaaaaaaaally wiiiipeooooout. Sorry! I'd talk about that but phew, long words and so forth laced with the smell of MySpace. But the weekend was pretty rad, so I'll utilize the advanced technology of the keyboard to produce words in digital form about this instead!

So about two months back, Becca won this thingamajig awesome-o-power prize from 2Day FM (Sydney's shittiest radio station!) People had to ring in and spill embarrassing Christmas related stories or something. Among it all was a nights stay at ULTRA DELUXE hotel at Coogee (I can't even remember the name of the hotel now, that's how awesome my detail absorbing sponge brain is). It was for two people and surprisingly she asked me if I wanted to come. ME. Not the Windows kind of ME, the Infernal kind! I'll leave it at an internet mystery whether I accepted or not.

Well they finally set a date for when we could take advantage of their walls, roof, floor and such. Last Friday! After a lenghty car trip filled with stop start stop start traffic and yelling "riddled with phlebitis" in weak Richard Nixon style at some wanker in a ute that decided to consume two lanes at once to make getting into the turning lane impossible.. I think we got there.

Pretty good view from the room. :] ANTS, HUNDREDS OF ANTS. The room wasn't very jam packed full of jam, there was only two little packets of strawberry. Oh my. Didn't take us long to get changed and head on down to the ant sand land. Of course I forgot to toss some thongs in my bag. SHOES IT IS.

Good thing too, they came with the ability of storing my shirt for safe keeping. THE WATER WAS FUCKING COLD. Not like a good cold, a FROZEN ICE AGE cold. I was surprised by the amount of topless women on the beach too, it's difficult when you notice that, because you go to look some more but have to pretend you're looking elsewhere at something more important. I'M JUST SWINGING MY HEAD AROUND IN THIS DIRECTION TO LOOK AT THAT BUS SHELTER IN THE DISTANCE.

Although this secret section looks connected to the main beach, IT'S NOT VERY. Just like the words I used to form that sentence! Really wishing I'd taken a picture of the jagged rock path you have to use in order to get here. TORTURE on the feet, and there were lots of people navigating it, with only enough room for one person at a time. Everyone was jumping off onto even more unstable death areas to get around. The biggest wide load building you can see in the distance is the hotel! THERE'S ALSO A PLANE. Combine the two and you get an action movie.

The water here was warm, but also horrible. There was like snot floating in it and the ground was all rocky and slippery. Lots of kids here, too. Maybe that's why the water was so warm..

Time for walking!

This is the memorial for the Bali Bombing victims. Personally I think it's fucking retarded. A giant green out of date pretzel?

Took this photo after this THING had started shutting up shop for the day. Originally it was facing the other way, and there was a DJ and some idiots blasting static everywhere. If you could throw a velcro tennis ball onto all pads you won a bag of chips and a can of Coke. Wow! It was pretty hard not to win, as they let you stand really close. So close that I basically just placed them on the right spots and did a tennis winning pose where you sort of clench your fist in crushing Goku style but punch yourself in the face with it instead. SKILLZ. I'm not quite sure the Telstra advert is big enough.

The hotel was chucking in free breakfast, but dinner was all naaaaw go get that shit yourself. So we did! To the beer gardens! It was lively! Walk in and like a hundred high class plastic tables and chairs in a very cool open area ahoy. We got there about seven, had some drinks, had some food! We both got the CHICKEN SCHNITZEL because it looked SO AWESOME. Oh God it was the best thing ever, with enough chips to build a house out of. In fact I lived in that house for the past few days. Eventually the dripping salt and oil started burning my eyes. Had to go to the Gingerbread House.

We found ourselves merging with a table of backpackers from the UK for a little while later on. That was pretty cool! Also British accents swoon. VROOOM oh! Getting back to the room, I was thrilled to find ROBES. ROBES TO WEAR. Obsessed with wearing! Not in the shower though, it was hard enough just to stand up in there. And there's enough shampoo to cover one strand of hair, pretty good!

BIG APPLE, 3 6 AM. Ah lookin' good without the ants. Oh wait, what's that over ther-

OH NO!

OH NOOOOO!

Breakfast wasn't my cup of tea. Being such a fancy place, the breakfast was obviously of a fancy standard. Fancy to the max. All you could eat breakfast! But only for breakfast. Can't eat all the breakfast for lunch, no way. I'm not good with fancy situations, even something as simple as breakfast, because I feel so out of place and wrong. The self hatred of NOT BEING GOOD ENOUGH FOR THIS. Still, it was pretty wow. American crispy bacon AND English bacon? TWO CHOICES OF BACON? What are they trying to do here, fry my brain? For more bacon? Even the eggs, fried, scrambled, something something, it was all there! There was even a guy standing around that'd make a custom omelette if you wanted! A CUSTOM ONE. "I want herbs in it" "Yes" "And ham" "Okay" "Also this jam donut" "..Al..alright"

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SEAGULLS JESUS CHRIST STEP ON IT WE GOTTA GET OUT OF TOWN AND WARN THE OTHERS.

Hilariously bad photo quality here, but I kinda found it amusing that there was a "no dogs" sign with a cat guarding the entrance. I'm tired of typing now!

HOW HAS GFF BEEN?

Currently Playing: Rio Hamamoto - Road Mauler

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [17] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (15 yarnballs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #94 of 194]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Infernal Monkey's Journal