Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
S_K's Journal

Journal Banner

S_K's Journal Statistics
View S_K's profile
Entries 37 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 11588
Replies S_K has made 351 comments [view stats]
Comments 155 comments (4.19 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 13 props given to S_K [who be proppin?]
Buddies 11 buddies
Relation You are not S_K's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Dec 28, 2012 - 11:22 AM
GFF dead...ish? A reflective moment...
Thought I'd check the home of elitist faggotry (for me at least) after all this time, I could be wrong but I get a sense this place is dying a slow painful death, so that means your members are dying/leaving to find what they think is better things to do like watch cat videos, or the least likely of the three, they left the internet to GASP have lives?

It's reminds me of when you go to a high school reunion and all the people who were assholes to you in the past are now living varying levels of fail. For better or worse I suppose GFF has helped me grow up in a way... I can chat so much shit now you could grind it up, sprinkle it on a field and grow corn with it! Thanks for that skill guys? But saying GFF's darkside overall has helped me is a bit like saying "Uncle bill raping me as a child helped me appreciate relationships more".

<3's to Acer, Qwarky, CHz etc you're still cool peoples, but as with real life the insecure fucktards who have to 1-up everyone else around here ruined it for everyone. They did in the past and I'm sure they do even now, they just have less ammo now because less people even try to join this elitist clubhouse of "no internet newbs/retards allowed" where you already have 1 interchangable newb for the butt end of jokes.

Oh and Happy New Year in a few days! I look forward to the text retorts I'm going to receive, or that comment could be reverse psychlogy to get no-one to reply? or reverse reverse psychlogy to bait a reply? While leaving traps like bad grammer and me spelling psychology wrong on purpose to give you ammo? I know all the tricks now ya see...

I'd thank you I suppose GFF or is the more standard responce by now supposed to be fuck you GFF?

Currently Playing: Mighty Switch Force! OST - Caught Red Handed

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (20 memes)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #37 of 37]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
S_K's Journal