Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon's Journal

Journal Banner

Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon's Journal Statistics
View Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon's profile
Entries 92 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 2 entries are private (2.17% of total)
Views 181619
Replies Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon has made 1744 comments [view stats]
Comments 1057 comments (11.49 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 281 props given to Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Oct 30, 2009 - 09:12 PM
Dun Dun-Dun Dun! (Snap Snap)

This is what I did tonight instead of doing something much better.

Long story short: Last week, this guy purposely avoids telling his girlfriend about a Halloween party, but someone else invited her anyway. She arrives, he gets pissy and immediately leaves. Later, two girls nobody knows well show up looking for this guy. The girl is pretty ticked off. I calm her down and we get to talking, eventually decide fuck it, we should get together instead. Plans are made.

Two days later, she cancels the plans. Doesn't want to give up on her jerk-off boyfriend too soon. Wouldn't be fair to see me before they're done. Whatever. Be that way. Ain't worth grieving over.

Today, she calls me. Nope, he's a total dick, fuck him, she says. She has two tickets to a live performance to Rocky Horror, do I want to go with her? Eh, I had no other plans. Why not? Great, I'll pick her up at 7:30.

Twenty minutes later, she calls back. Show is canceled due to a water main break nearby. They won't refund her money since the cancellation wasn't their fault. Act of God thing. She's out $40 and her plans are ruined. I say we could do something else. Nope, her mood is set. She wants to go lie down and cool off.

Ugh, fine. She's quickly becoming a waste of my time. Nice girl, nice to look at, great tits - but seriously, I ain't playing games.

Went to carve my pumpkin and bake the seeds. Far more satisfying than being yanked around by some woman who has no idea what the hell she wants. If I can convince her to fuck a few times before I move out of state, and before she goes overseas on her teaching internship, I'll consider it a success.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [12] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 fleeps)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #59 of 90]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon's Journal