Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon's Journal

Journal Banner

Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon's Journal Statistics
View Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon's profile
Entries 92 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 2 entries are private (2.17% of total)
Views 181632
Replies Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon has made 1744 comments [view stats]
Comments 1057 comments (11.49 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 281 props given to Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Sep 2, 2009 - 12:02 AM
She Calls Me "Firefly"

So a girl at work has taken to flirting with me in a major way. I confess, I'm somewhat oblivious and don't always notice the minor hints women send. But I think I'd have to be autistic to overlook these flirtations. They're pretty overt. She isn't two seconds and two feet into the break room before she's sending me a little wave. She runs her finger right through the pile of ketchup I've poured out for my fries. She makes jokes about the massive amount of meat in my stromboli and gently pokes at me. She has a nickname for me, it's "Firefly." I don't know what this even means but whatever. I named her "Sparkplug." She liked it.

I'm amused by it all, mostly because I don't really know this girl and have very little emotional investment in her. It took me a week to figure out her name is Meagan. She's cute and all, in a geeky way. Her glasses have thick, black frames, and her ears stick out a little - like mine - but it's not repulsive or anything. And she's a redhead, which I approve of. But aside from these and a scant few other facts, such as that she drives a Pontiac Vibe, she's a mystery to me.

I really don't know what's going on, and for the first time, that doesn't bother me. She flirts, I flirt back. We duel with our cellphones like they were lightsabers and dumb stuff like that. I don't know what her intentions truly are, so for now, it's just a silly game. If she keeps it up, maybe I'll give it more consideration. We don't see each other that often; she gets stuck manning the supermarket's gas station kiosk and isn't even inside the actual store half the time.

I'm fairly surprised that I've been able to treat the whole thing so casually. I tend to get paranoid over women, afraid of making the wrong move and ultimately making no moves at all. This time, my reaction has been a shrug. Not that I wouldn't pursue her if she wanted it, but until that's more evident, it's enough to be noticed. The rest of my day is business as usual.

But she's fun to talk to and has a nice ass, so I'm interested in seeing where this is going, if it's going anywhere at all.

Response entries:
I Call Her "Taken" by Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (17 fleeps)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #47 of 90]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon's Journal