Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Sol's Journal

Sol's Journal Statistics
View Sol's profile
Entries 7 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 7338
Replies Sol has made 4 comments [view stats]
Comments 4 comments (0.57 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 2 props given to Sol [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Sol's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
May 16, 2006 - 01:31 PM
Tedium
Much like how GFF is going through yet another slow spell, real life has been getting more repetative as the weeks wear on. The war in Iraq is going sour, gasoline prices are creeping up with no limit in sight, politics are more polarized than ever, blah blah blah...

The one positive is that the weather is quite nice for once. Sucks to be New England.

What really is the source of this malaise is that I'm doing my hardest to save my money. After saving receipts for a few weeks, it turns out I'm spending about 30% of each paycheck on snacks or meals out. Half my gasoline usage probably goes to driving around to get said food. Having stopped that nonsense, I've been sitting at home reading through books at about a hundred fifty pages a day when not working. Work itself is worsening since they are giving everyone minimal hours, leaving us part timers with a sparse dozen for the week. With no full time positions open, my luck has run the fuck out.

I need a bicycle. Matter of fact, I should get one. Watching 'Honey, we're killing the kids' on TLC has me thinking about how suicidal my dietary habits are.

Currently Playing: ghost - hazy paradise

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 blather)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3 of 7]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Sol's Journal