Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Lizardcommando's Journal

Sup

Lizardcommando's Journal Statistics
View Lizardcommando's profile
Entries 73 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (1.37% of total)
Views 16577
Replies Lizardcommando has made 90 comments [view stats]
Comments 183 comments (2.51 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 10 props given to Lizardcommando [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Lizardcommando's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
May 25, 2008 - 10:13 PM
So I went to my first anime convention today
I went to that FanimeCon in San Jose today at around 4:00. Pretty interesting experience is all I gots to say. I saw some pretty bitchin' costumes like the Scout (although only for a split second) and Heavy Weapons Guy from Team Fortress 2 and Big Boss in his Ceremonial Uniform from MGS3. There were a few other MGS costumes like Meryl from MGS and a couple of other Naked Snakes. I could have sworn I saw someone cosplaying as Raikov... Then there's the usual Final Fantasy cosplay. There were alot of Zacks and Clouds and a couple of Tifas and a few Renos too. I remember seeing a pretty decent looking Aeris cosplay. Then there's the usual assortment of random anime cosplay, Naruto cosplay and the Gothic lolitas. Then there is the "just plain creepy" costume like this guy wearing a frilly pink dress complete with a bonnet or a hat or something. Pretty weird...

I got to meet the guy who created the VG Cats web comics, but just for a brief moment since he was packing things up and leaving. I got to shake his hand and say hello, but that's about it. After that I went to the arcade section and played some Metal Slug 6 and Time Crisis 4. It's a fucking shame that the gun I used for TC4 was fucked up... Anyways, I bought a 20th Anniversary MGS Figure of MGS4's Old Snake with the Octocam mask. It looked pretty cool until I opened up the package and Snake's upper body fell off. I fixed it though. I got my brother a stuffed doll of that guitar playing dog from Animal Crossing (I can never remember his name).

Yup, all in all it was pretty neat.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #69 of 72]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Lizardcommando's Journal