Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Lizardcommando's Journal

Sup

Lizardcommando's Journal Statistics
View Lizardcommando's profile
Entries 73 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (1.37% of total)
Views 16574
Replies Lizardcommando has made 90 comments [view stats]
Comments 183 comments (2.51 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 10 props given to Lizardcommando [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Lizardcommando's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jan 1, 2008 - 01:26 AM
I think this year sucked overall
My dog died back in July and I didn't get a chance to say good bye to him, I nearly got myself into a fatal car crash this month, I got really sick in the same month, I nearly got lost driving in San Jose, my phone died on me, some idiots bumped into my car twice, I had a mental breakdown in late August, I couldn't find a job for 5 months, and I fucked my stupid schedule up for the spring semester for San Jose State.

However... there were a bunch of good things that happened to me such as finally finding a job (albeit a really crappy one) in November, earning some extra cash and meeting some nice people, Keiji Inafune answered my question in that Bionic Commando podcast, I went up to Washington to help my cousin move, I went to my first baseball game, I got a new laptop, I graduated from my community college with an AA in University Studies/ Liberal Arts, I made some Flash movies that I thought weren't so shitty, I went to see The Fray in concert in Mountain View (I don't really like that music, but at least it's better than staying home on a Saturday night), plus I got to eat the special Simpsons pink donut and drink some Buzz cola (not that impressive, but I personally think that was my highlight for that concert, hehe), and I made a lot of progress with my ZDoom mod... I think that's about it.

Eh... who am I kidding? This year sucked overall...

There may have been alot of cool things that happened, it's not like they can negate the fact I didn't say good bye to my dog. Then again, I guess I should be really happy (not to mention really lucky) to be alive after that near fatal accident.

Maybe next year will be better.

Currently Playing: 20th Anniversary Rockman Rock Remix - Metalman

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #61 of 72]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Lizardcommando's Journal