Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Lizardcommando's Journal

Sup

Lizardcommando's Journal Statistics
View Lizardcommando's profile
Entries 73 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (1.37% of total)
Views 16485
Replies Lizardcommando has made 90 comments [view stats]
Comments 183 comments (2.51 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 10 props given to Lizardcommando [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Lizardcommando's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Dec 1, 2007 - 07:42 PM
You must honor the original price!
:sweatdrop:
Today at work, I had to deal with a bitchy Asian couple who were complaining that the price on these magnetix toys or something-or-other were incorrect. There were two of these things; they were both orange and they were the same thing, but they both had two different prices. I told them that I would go up front to check the price on them. So I went up to the front to check with the cashier for the correct price. Apparently, someone had placed the wrong price on them and it turns out that half of them were priced at the wrong price (5.99) and the other half were given the correct price (9.99). I walked back to the couple and I told them what the real price was, but they kept going on and on about me having to "honor the original price". I kept telling them that the price tags were misplaced on them, but they wouldn't listen. So I just told them, "Look, apparently these toys were priced incorrectly, but if you want to talk to the manager, then I can go get her for you." Then they just mumbled some shit and walked away.

Aside from that crappy event, today was actually pretty cool. I got my check and all I had to do for the majority of the day was play with a remote controlled car out in the front of the store. I think it was called Turbo Twister or something, but it's this car that can rotate its front wheels and it also lights up. It's pretty neat.

Currently Playing: Metal Slug 4 - Run Through

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #56 of 72]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Lizardcommando's Journal