Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Immortal's Journal

Journal Banner
How low can you go?

Immortal's Journal Statistics
View Immortal's profile
Entries 75 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 43066
Replies Immortal has made 1124 comments [view stats]
Comments 490 comments (6.53 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 19 props given to Immortal [who be proppin?]
Buddies 27 buddies
Relation You are not Immortal's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Aug 27, 2008 - 06:49 PM
I too love green plants and other stuff.
lol
Response to: I love weed. by Jessykins

Yeah, not gonna lie. I prefer a nicely packed bowl to booze any day, well unless we're talking beer because that is just awesome. Especially with weed.

So speaking of that, I have had quite a few strains come by this year:
Grandaddy Purple - to be honest, it lives up to it's name, but it was a bit too much of a high for me. I had to smoke it slow to stay functional.
AK-47 - great balance between getting fucked up and being functional. I was a bit turned off by the quick finishing time though.
Snowcap - It did absolutely nothing to me. I'd be down to try it again though haha
OG Kush - By far my favorite. it got me a pleasant feeling and gave me a peaceful mood that lasted until the next day.
Trainwreck - great for getting fucked up, that's for sure. It is a powerful head high that literally feels like getting hit in the face.
NYC Diesel - I didn't get to enjoy much of it, but it was a pleasant smoke. It was potent but not overly so.
Sour Diesel - just like the NYC variant but with a citrus-y smell and taste.
LA Confidential - Like the ghetto form of OG Kush. It is cheap, readily available here and is a great smoke. It was definitely up there as one of my favorites to come through this way this year.
Purple Kush - similar to LA confidential in terms of high, which makes it mellow and enjoyable.

Now as much as I would love my journal views to go up with a debate about drugs, my stance on it is why should you care? If you smoke, cool come smoke out at my place. If you don't it's your choice and I respect that. But if you condemn it blindly I would invite you to do some research on it since cannabis really isn't the evil thing it is portrayed as.

I guess the smoking versus drinking thing came along because I was tired of never getting drunk with my friends when we chose to go out. It led to me feeling a bit alienated because I can drink like a tank while my friends can't. When my friend invited me to try some of his stuff, I accepted since it had been a while since I smoked with my dad, and it was an enjoyable evening. I've kinda been on that ride since.

In other news, classes started at the U of A this week, and I think my semester will be a solid one. I think if I quit fucking off all the time on the net I might be able to pull off a decent GPA so that is the goal for now. The real question is, will this be possible with half of my classes using the internet in some way, shape or form? I fucking hope so haha

Currently Playing: Outkast - Ms. Jackson

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #58 of 75]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Immortal's Journal