Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chao_Zero's Journal

Journal Banner
INSERT SELF-ADVERTISEMENT HERE.

Chao_Zero's Journal Statistics
View Chao_Zero's profile
Entries 290 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 58 entries are private (20% of total)
Views 79897
Replies Chao_Zero has made 377 comments [view stats]
Comments 731 comments (2.52 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 44 props given to Chao_Zero [who be proppin?]
Buddies 8 buddies
Relation You are not Chao_Zero's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Apr 14, 2015 - 08:04 PM
Urpdat Time
Well, it's been a little while, so I'll keep these updates as brief as possible.
  • Met someone through a mutual friend. Started developing feelings for her after a couple of months. It's kind of frustrating, seeing as how I didn't plan on getting involved with anyone anytime soon. Haven't outwardly said anything yet, but I'm still trying to sort shit out for myself. I need to get this depression under control, as well as move out and get back into the workforce. I may already have the work thing done, but that's another point.
  • Released a new album. This one's huge, clocking in at 43 songs and a little over 3 hours. I figured I'd take a page from a buddy of mine's book and sell it for $1.00 CAD, under something called "The Platinum Project", which was started by his band, Exes for Eyes, to promote their latest album, "Tongues Like Figure Eights". My album, though, is called "|PEOPLE|". It's basically a concept album inspired by people I've met, interacted with, and witnessed during the past decade. I had a hard enough time cutting the list down to 43 songs, there was no way in hell I was going to be able to narrow it down to the more conventional number of 10 songs. So far, I've only seen a dude from Russia purchase it, but then again, I've only just released it. Also, I'm pretty much unknown, so there's that. If you like progressive metal with electronic and ambient flavoring, you can check it out here: Bandcamp
  • I've been commissioned to write music for a game currently in development. Pretty excited about that. I can't wait until it gets far enough into development to get official press releases and such, as I'm pretty much bursting at the seams about it. I haven't been explicitly bonded to an NDA, but I figure I should play it safe, anyway. Most games, as far as I've noticed, are usually pretty far into development before any info is released. Either way, I am amazed that I was able to get such a job, as it always felt like a pipe-dream to me. Sure it lacks the security of a regular 9-5 job, but my foot is now in the door in the industry. Also, if the game does really well, that could mean really good news for me. Going into it with cautious optimism, though. We'll see how this unfolds.

That's all for now. Here's hoping 2015 keeps turning out to be a much better year than 2014, though it's already miles ahead.

Currently Playing: Jakub Zytecki - Wishful Lotus Proof

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 echelons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #232 of 232]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chao_Zero's Journal