Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chao_Zero's Journal

Journal Banner
INSERT SELF-ADVERTISEMENT HERE.

Chao_Zero's Journal Statistics
View Chao_Zero's profile
Entries 290 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 58 entries are private (20% of total)
Views 79994
Replies Chao_Zero has made 377 comments [view stats]
Comments 731 comments (2.52 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 44 props given to Chao_Zero [who be proppin?]
Buddies 8 buddies
Relation You are not Chao_Zero's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Oct 31, 2014 - 08:07 PM
I like punishment, I guess. (Album + Life Update)
So, at last count, my ambitious new album that I'm working on, "|PEOPLE|", has approximately 40 songs.
I have roughly half of them completed. Well, it sure beats the hell out of laying in bed all day, unable to work.

Also, have any of you guys had a seizure? I ask because the other day my muscle spasms actually got to the point of being painful. That's how forceful they were. The main incident was when I was laying down in one of those hammock-style chairs. First, my neck violently jerked my head to the right (I think), and then my lower jaw shot up, causing me to bite into my tongue in the process.
I brought this up with the doctor, and she asked me if I had a seizure. I told her I had no idea, so then she asked me if I fell. See, that's the thing, I was already laying down. Nobody else was in the house to witness it, so I have no idea. It felt like it was over as soon as it started, so I honestly have no idea if I had suffered a seizure, and I think I was conscious during the incident, though I've been drifting in and out of consciousness so often that it's hard to tell.
My tongue's now fine, by the way, albeit a little sore. Luckily I didn't bite through my tongue.

Also, I've now been single for about two months. For whatever reason, she refused to tell me why she decided to end things. Lovely end to a 5-year relationship, eh?
I think that's what bothers me the most, though, that she never gave me a reason. Hell, she could have went and got knocked up by some other dude for all I know. But even if that were the reason, I'd feel less animosity towards her if she just told me.
Luckily, I'm keeping the cats. She never took care of them anyway, so it makes sense.
Most of my friends and family are relieved, though. They always thought she was toxic. I can't really say, to be honest. After all the things we've been through, I stayed by her side. Maybe I was oblivious to it, or maybe I just kept telling myself that I was still in love with her so much that I believed it.
I'm mostly moved on from it. Even if she were to change her mind, there's no way I'm taking her back, not this time. When you go through this same scene 5 to 7 times, you eventually reach a point where you've had enough.
I know I'm not fully over it yet, though, because I've yet to accept the fact that I may never find out the reason and let go.
Meh, someday.

Right now I just have to figure out how to generate some income, as I have no more employment insurance benefits.

BUT.

Other than that, I am pleased with how my album's coming along.

Currently Playing: Skyharbor - Celestial

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 echelons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #231 of 232]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chao_Zero's Journal