Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chao_Zero's Journal

Journal Banner
INSERT SELF-ADVERTISEMENT HERE.

Chao_Zero's Journal Statistics
View Chao_Zero's profile
Entries 290 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 58 entries are private (20% of total)
Views 79821
Replies Chao_Zero has made 377 comments [view stats]
Comments 731 comments (2.52 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 44 props given to Chao_Zero [who be proppin?]
Buddies 8 buddies
Relation You are not Chao_Zero's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jul 18, 2014 - 12:29 PM
Fuck Sleep Apnea (+ More Music)
So, apparently it'll be about 3 more months of this before I get an appointment at the sleep clinic to get a machine to help me breathe at night. Hopefully I don't get much more brain damage within the next 3 months. :P
I was diagnosed with severe central sleep apnea, which is the reason my nervous system has been so shit lately.
The short story: My idiot brain isn't making my airways open enough, so I'm not taking in enough oxygen. That would also explain the constant sleepiness and memory loss. Thank god it's only short term memory that seems to be affected.

Anyway, more music! This was originally going to be on my "Japan Terminus" album, but it didn't seem to mesh with the other songs too well. Therefore, I took it out of the final tracklist.

Thinking of releasing it as a stand-alone single, but not sure yet.
If you want to give it a listen, just click here.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 echelons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #224 of 232]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chao_Zero's Journal