Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chao_Zero's Journal

Journal Banner
INSERT SELF-ADVERTISEMENT HERE.

Chao_Zero's Journal Statistics
View Chao_Zero's profile
Entries 290 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 58 entries are private (20% of total)
Views 79884
Replies Chao_Zero has made 377 comments [view stats]
Comments 731 comments (2.52 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 44 props given to Chao_Zero [who be proppin?]
Buddies 8 buddies
Relation You are not Chao_Zero's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jun 22, 2014 - 08:19 AM
Next music project, er, projects. (Also, any metal vocalists around?)
So right now I'm writing new material for "|PEOPLE|", which will be my next album. Basically, it's a concept album inspired by the people I've been surrounded by and inspired by throughout my life.

I'm also going to redo my first two albums, which won't really take too long, as the material is already written. The priority between these two albums lies with the one called "NUMBERS".

ORIGINAL RELEASE: December 17th, 2013
GENRE: Progressive Metal, Electronic, Ambient, World, Soundtrack

TRACKLIST:
1. Five Minutes to Midnight
2. A Drone Too Far
3. Targeted
4. Four Minutes to Midnight
5. Red Star Warning
6. Not by Choice
7. Three Minutes to Midnight
8. The Senkaku Incident
9. Two Minutes to Midnight
10. Totalitarian
11. One Minute to Midnight
12. Red Star Falling
13. Hiroshima Current (Black Rain)
14. Midnight
15. Black Dawn
16. Fade Into Snow
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLOT: This album tells the story of a hypothetical chain of events that lead to global nuclear war and ultimately, our demise.
Fun Fact: Both ESCAPE and NUMBERS are part of the same story, with ESCAPE being first in the sequence. Though they are completely different in tone and subject matter, they are tied together. I don't want to spoil it, but basically I want the listener to walk away with a mindfuck after hearing both albums.
I'm shit at telling a story through literature, but maybe I'm better at it through music.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd love to get vocals done for this as well, but my singing is pretty shit, and my screaming vocals are laughably weak. Maybe I'll find someone willing to contribute? :P

I realize that my "ESCAPE" album has more of a summer feel to it, but I'd rather work on "NUMBERS".

Also, this will be the cover for the updated album, which I drew before my nerves went completely to shit. I'm happy with it.

EDIT: Fuck forgot the link. You can hear the current iteration of NUMBERS here: NUMBERS (Instrumental)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 echelons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #223 of 232]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chao_Zero's Journal