Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Smelnick's Journal

Life is an adventure worth taking. Don't let those little rocks get in your way. If you can't climb over them or step around. Take a big fucking hammer and smash your way through. Line your path with the gravel produced and don't take no shit from noone.

Smelnick's Journal Statistics
View Smelnick's profile
Entries 176 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 61388
Replies Smelnick has made 1035 comments [view stats]
Comments 971 comments (5.52 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 73 props given to Smelnick [who be proppin?]
Buddies 18 buddies
Relation You are not Smelnick's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Oct 22, 2007 - 08:15 PM
Once upon a time...
I wrote a midterm exam.

I wrote my midterm exam for Vector Geometry and Linear Algebra. It was only on matrices though. Easy as fucking pie of course. Only an idiot wouldn't understand that shit. So I figure I did pretty good. Not worried at all. It was kind of amusing. One of the questions I had to use the Cramer's Rule and the whole time I was doing that question, scenes from Seinfeld were playing in my head. Pretty distracting. Stupid ADD. Let's go swimming. So now I'm at home. I already went over the couple things I didn't fully remember for the exam, and I'm trying to decide what to do. I got some downloads going for music. Some 'The Verve' and some praise and worship music as well. I'm not sure what I'll do tonight. Infinite options.

Edit:>> Lol. Just as I hit submit, my buddy who had also written the same exam calls me up and is all 'We're two rows, or two columns in that matrice in the last questions exactly the same? Because if so, then the determinant would have been zero." To which I replied, 'Umm, how the fuck would I remember. I just found the determinant by cofactorly expanding the column that had 3 zeros and one 3. (4x4 matrix lol). Got a determinant of zero anyways." and so he's like "oh okay, well you're no help. see ya tomorrow"

I laughed after. How am I supposed to remember the minute details about an exam. lol. I saw tons and tons of matrices throughout the exam.

Response entries:
Oh cool another chain. by Elidibs

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 bullets)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #124 of 176]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Smelnick's Journal