Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Soluzar's Journal

Soluzar's Journal Statistics
View Soluzar's profile
Entries 16 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 7443
Replies Soluzar has made 418 comments [view stats]
Comments 96 comments (6 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 6 props given to Soluzar [who be proppin?]
Buddies 10 buddies
Relation You are not Soluzar's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Apr 7, 2008 - 10:11 AM
Suikoden Journal Musing - Part I
Satisfied
I just completed Suikoden for the second time. The first time I played I made some bad choices and didn't get all 108 Stars of Destiny. Since I don't know exactly what carries over when you load Suikoden data into Suikoden II, I figured it was worth having as many characters as possible.

Suikoden I ending:
Little did I know that there was a bonus awaiting for me in that Gremio would be ressurected. I'm assuming that he makes an appearance in the second game based on this. It was nice to see that scene anyway.

So I got all 108 Stars of Destiny, sharpened everyone's weapon to the maximum level and built up each character to at least level 50. It only took me one afternoon to build everyone up after I'd gone through the story gathering characters. I certainly am sick of the sight of Gaspar's damned dice cup though.

I beat the game in 38 hours, which I admit is really pretty slow. If I had wanted to go for speed instead of characters, I think it's probably posssible to get to the final boss in about 22 hours. It is not a long game, although it is crammed with goodness.

I enjoyed it every bit as much the second time as the first. I almost got everything, but I managed to miss the Clone Crystal. My theory is that Odessa was holding it when she died. Oh well, I'm not going to fuss over it. I don't know if Runes can even carry over, anyway.

My recent acquisition of Mana-Khemia and Eternal Sonata means it might be a few weeks before I am ready to start Suikoden II. I probably should finish Persona 3 as well, so I can start Episode Aigis in Fes when that arrives.

It's been a hell of a ride, the game is amazing. Other than a few examples of odd dialogue, and the irritating nature of the "fake choices" the game gives you, I can't think of much that could have been improved.

I'll post my impressions of Suikoden II when I get to it.

Currently Playing: Eternal Sonata

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #12 of 16]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Soluzar's Journal