Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
wvlfpvp's Journal

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK [size=5]FUCK[/size]

wvlfpvp's Journal Statistics
View wvlfpvp's profile
Entries 719 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 4 entries are private (0.56% of total)
Views 310613
Replies wvlfpvp has made 2198 comments [view stats]
Comments 1993 comments (2.77 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 440 props given to wvlfpvp [who be proppin?]
Buddies 100 buddies
Relation You are not wvlfpvp's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
May 9, 2014 - 11:05 AM
What the fuck does "pro-marriage" mean?
Seriously, what the fuck. I read this in some attack on HGTV firing some outspoken Christians about how you can't be pro-life, pro-marriage in this country and then starts bandying about traditional marriage and I don't get it the kinds of marriages we have nowadays are radically different than (let's give a rough estimate) even as recent as 200 years ago, where a decent part of Western society (because, let's face it, we're talking about Western marriage practices here when we refer to traditional marriage) was still going about marriages as "what can the girl's family give us for taking her."

Ugh. Also I hate how pro-lifers don't seem to understand that pro-choice people are allowed to be pro-choice. Kinda like how they see it as fact that pro-choicers refusing to not be pro-choice means we should make laws forcing them to not be.

I mean, fuck, I'm a pro-choice pro-adoption person. I don't think abortions should be as readily available as they are (after a certain age, you know what you're getting in to, so unless there's health issues associated with the pregnancy, you really should consider going full-term and giving the baby up to someone who is either financially or emotionally ready for a child; I would actually forgive someone underage an abortion because we were all stupid at one point, but after that, you kinda know what you're getting into when you let the guy put it in bare (and if you agree to protected and he deliberately does something to cause it to fail, then I actually see that as a special form of rape)), but I know they're also a necessary evil given the lack of responsible sex education in this country. But still. Are you an adult? If you think you might have done something to get preggers and don't want a baby, why don't you just get the morning-after pill and stop conception before it even gets to the abortion phase? I'm sure it's less expensive, although I personally have no experience with it.

As a follow-up question: do clinics offer information on the adoption route if a girl/woman hasn't necessarily been informed that that's an option?

Response entries:
Dear Gamingforce: I apologize by wvlfpvp

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (52 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #704 of 715]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
wvlfpvp's Journal