Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Sousuke's Journal

Journal Banner

Sousuke's Journal Statistics
View Sousuke's profile
Entries 247 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 116433
Replies Sousuke has made 628 comments [view stats]
Comments 710 comments (2.87 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 577 props given to Sousuke [who be proppin?]
Buddies 15 buddies
Relation You are not Sousuke's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jul 11, 2014 - 02:40 AM
[UPDATED] Changing my name. For real.
Some of you may have already seen/read this via Facebook. Some maybe haven't. At any rate, I want to change my name.

So here's A THING that I've set up to help me get it done, cause that shit costs money, yo. There's a link in the description there explaining WHY.

If for some reason you can't find it, or maybe it's not working or something, check out the actual blog post HERE and you can learn all about my asshole father.

I don't normally like doing stuff like this, but someone had asked something along the lines of "How much does it cost? Can I send you like, $20?" ...and well, for something like this I definitely wouldn't refuse. $150 isn't really a huge goal, so hopefully it should be easy enough to accomplish. Even $5 donations would be a big help!

Anyway, no obligations, obviously. I just want to get my story out there, for the most part.

[UPDATE] That didn't take very long! Thanks to Acer and [Anonymous] for the donations, as well as the big $115 [also Anon] donation from Twitter. (As well as anyone else who has expressed support through this whole thing. Thank you!)

Response entries:
Name Change Part Deux by Sousuke

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 zoidbergs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #244 of 247]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Sousuke's Journal